CUSTOM DESIGN - PROCESS
What we love about custom design, espeically for invitations,
is we get to work one on one with you and your partner to create something that reflects your love and your story.
We create invitations and stationery that wow's your guests, either at their mail box or upon entering your reception!
We like to find out the important info like, how you want your guests to feel,
the vibe, the aesthetic and how you want to portray your love story to your guests.
If you are wanting fully customised invitations and or stationery for your wedding or event,
our custom fee starts at $250 plus printing costs.
(60 x invitation suites / 3 x cards / diecutting / digital printing / from $1000)
1. Get in touch via our contact form with as much info as possible.
Sometimes a zoom or phone call is necessary to get out what's in your head over to us
(you can book this in here!)
We will go through some pricing and ideas so we can put together
an invoice to reflect a 30% deposit to lock in your date.
2. We will have you send through your relevent info
our word doc for invitations) so we can begin the design stage.
We usually come up with 1-2 options for you to choose from,
depending on how clear or undecided you may be.
Proofs are sent via a digital PDF.
3. Once the first digital proof is completed,
we then go back and forth with you to finalise the design.
4. Your stationery has been approved digitally,
final invoice has been paid, we then send it off to print!
See our print lead times for a timeline.
5. Once we recieve your items from the printers / suppliers, we assemble
(if required) and package your items up safely to be be posted or collected locally in Bendigo.
Tracking details provided.
6. You now have your custom stationery and or signage sorted for your special day or event!