Ordering from our online store..
If you have ordered from our online store, you will receive a confirmation email shortly after to your confirm order. Within 48 hours of ordering you will also receive a response from us which will include a word document (if needed) for you to fill out, as well as any other guest name or address spreadsheets. Or you may have already sent your information through to us. Therefore it may just be a follow up email to let you know how long until you can expect a proof of your invitations or stationery (usually 3-5 business days)
Once you have received your first PDF proof, please let us know of any changes via email so we can adjust and send back through. We will go back and forth with this process until you are 100% happy.
And then it is printing time! We will set your files up for print, whether it be digital or foiling and keep you posted on the progress.
Digital printing allow 5-7 business days
Foil stamping allow 13-15 business days
Once we have your invitations or stationery printed we will carefully package them up and post them to your nominated address or you can collect in Bendigo.
After custom design invitations? Here's how we go about that.
- To begin the process, please get in contact with us via our contact page. Tell us a little about yourself and your partner/about your event, as well as sending through some images that inspire your special day/event and your invites. From here we should be able to put a quote together for you.
- If you think we’re the perfect match to create your stationery and happy to go ahead with the quote, a 50% deposit will need to be made to confirm your order and to begin the design process (yay!) *please keep in mind that Lauren Dillon Designs is a service based business so once deposit has been made it is non refundable.
- Once deposit is made I will work closely with you via email to get your design perfect. We will go back and forth until you are 100% satisfied and happy.
- When your design is perfect, you will receive a final proof to approve before printing. From here you will then need to pay the remaining balance owing before I send to the printers.
- Your invitations will be sent to the printers to work their magic, and once they're back with me I will package them up ready to be posted or collected.
- After the invitation process, we can then continue to work on your stationery for the day of the wedding/event, and finalise details once you receive your RSVPs back. Things like placecards, menus, signs etc.
Please email lauren@laurendillondesigns if you have any questions.